Thursday, May 3, 2012

A few updates

We decided to update a little bit.... after having our awesome couches for the past 2+ years... we saved up some money and bought a new couch..... 



BEFORE....


AND

     AFTER.....

The color on this picture is a little crazy, but you get the general idea.... much better and we LOVE it :)



Will hasn't been feeling his best for the past couple of weeks, so his cousin Ella sent him a cute chick to cheer him up.... looks like it worked!!! 


William helping me open the mail

4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I love your couch too but not as much as that cute little guy.

Zane and Cami said...

How fun!!! I can't wait for the day when we get a new couch...awwwww it will be so nice! And how adorable is your little guy?! Oh my goodness! So fun!

Aunt Beth said...

I'm going to start saving up my mail for Will's next visit. And just when will that be??

Jessica said...

LOVE your couch and all the pillows!! Love that little Will too! Sorry he hasn't been feeling too well. :(