Thursday, June 28, 2012

A little bit of life


It is amazing to me how fast time flies.... These are a few pictures from the month of June

William LOVED having me push and pull him around in his diaper box, I think buying toys should be a crime... kids don't play with them anyway :) Will is ALL about boxes, doors, remotes, dish cloths, tupperware lids, dvds, etc..... :) :)



I had a few days off work this month, so Will and I headed out to Neola to visit my parents. Will enjoyed helping do some chores, this is him helping Grandma with the irrigation...


Helping Grandpa feed the animals, he wasn't too sure about those lambs.... or the pigs (that's what he is looking at).....



Or the calves...


But he did love the makeshift playhouse my parents made out of the dishwasher box, mainly because it had doors and windows that he could open and close!



My niece turned 3 so we went to her birthday party, Will didn't really like the splash pad but he loved playing and throwing the bean bags.



Getting a little more adventurous when it comes to walking....



And a little project that I have been working on... my cheap buys from DI....
  

Now some cool cake and candy stands!

And an update on Dale.... He passed his Single-Engine Commercial check-ride... now he just has to take his last three tests to become a flight instructor!!! Yay! So close!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Will! What a cutie! Oh and don't be surprised to find your new cake stand missing after the next time I visit. ;) Love it! I actually scored a wood base and glass lid just like yours once at a DI for $3.00, but I never thought about putting it on an upside-down glass like that. Super creative! Love ya!

mom/Janet said...

I just love that little guys smile. And I love that little guy.