Sunday, October 12, 2014

Utah

Back in September, William and I made a very quick trip to Utah for my best friends wedding. We ended up having to drive and it was a LONG drive and a very short stay. But we still had a great time. We stopped in St. George for the night and went to the temple to walk around and enjoy the nice weather. Such beautiful grounds. Love this temple!

Will was so excited to be out of the car after 8 hours, he was being very silly and ended up accidentally tooting..... he (and I) thought it was pretty hilarious, so here he is rolling around laughing at himself. Well.... next thing I know he is trying to push another toot out in order to make me laugh again.... and ended up pushing so hard that he peed his pants. It was his first accident in a public place. Dang... but it was pretty funny at the same time :)


Where's Waldo???  I mean, where's Will........




In love with this picture... it captures his personality so well.


My Mom met us in Provo area and took Will so I could do the wedding/reception without a child in tow... especially a child who had been stuck in a car seat for the last 13 hours. She took him up to Deweyville, where Grandpa was ready to play! After the wedding, I was able to pick Dale up from the airport and we headed up to spend the night in Dville as well. The next morning we had a great time riding 4 wheelers and seeing all the work my parents have done with the house. 




My Mom always has a few treasures to share with her grandkids..... our old roller skates! He loves them! I have a video coming shortly!

2 comments:

WesLaurie said...

I am so glad you came! It was fun for us!

Jessica said...

Uncle Andrew is going to love the toot story!