We just returned from an awesome week spent in California and Disneyland!!!!
We had such a great time as a family. Kiddos did fantastic on the airplanes and with the 3-hr time difference. I was so nervous but was so grateful when it went so smoothly.
Will getting to visit Dad's office. He loved being able to sit in the cockpit.
We all had Disney shirts. I made Addison's because I didn't want to spend 20$ on a shirt she'd only wear a month or so. It turned out perfect for what we needed!
Will loved meeting so many characters. It was so fun to watch him. He was the perfect age for this trip! He was tall enough and brave enough to ride almost all of the rides. I was proud of him and had so much fun riding the big rides with him :)
As each day wound down.... we would find this kid zonked out in the stroller! He was such a trooper because we would wake him up to watch a parade or to go on a ride. Then he would go right back to sleep!
We spent the week with our friends Chris & Whitney and their daughter Zoey. We had a lot of fun!!
Will rode splash mountain twice. But after the 2nd time getting completely soaked he had had enough.
3 comments:
looks so fun!
Will in the pilot's seat is great but Addison's picture is ADORABLE!!!
Addison's cheeks are SO adorable! Do you ever stop kissing them?
Post a Comment