We signed Will up for indoor soccer which he LOVED! He made some new friends on his team and was able to play against friends in his Kindergarten class. He had such a blast!
These are his closest buddies
Taylor- Will- Chase- Hayes
It was so much fun to sit and watch him play. He has so much enthusiasm and just ran wild for the entire hour. Plus, it was fun to see him learn some rules and start to understand the game of soccer.
The coaches are voluntary.... SO Dale ended up volunteering (forced) to coach. Will thought that was the best to have his Dad be his coach and I think overall it was fun. Luckily another Dad stepped up and helped out as well.
I am cheap and not about to pay a fortune for pictures, so sorry about the horrible quality.
Father/ Son outing to Udvar Hazy museum and swimming in a hotel.
Grandma Heward came to stay and brought a Dr. Suess hat which Will was too nervous to wear to Dr. Suess hat day at school. Oh well, he still looks cute!
Playing and building with Gma Heward
Being silly with mom.




3 comments:
my kids are to shy to wear their de. suess hats too!
Will never stopped running during soccer unless he was forced to take a break. He has tons of energy! So does Addison. I was tired by the time we got home! :) But I loved every minute too!
Hopefully soccer got some of Will's energy out! He seems to have a lot. ;) I think it's great Dale coached also! You guys are great parents. :)
Post a Comment