Wednesday, April 4, 2018

William


Will has been busy with school and sport activities
This was spirit week at school, Crazy hair day and Favorite book character day. 
 

Where's Waldo??!?!

We finished putting together all his legos sets from Christmas. The last one was a Lego Police set. He loves it!!
 

More Forts. He built this in his bedroom and slept two nights in it. 


It started snowing one night. So he got dressed and played outside by himself in the dark. He thought that was great. I ended up going outside and shoveling and we had a good time. 

 

His favorite toys will always be his hot wheels cars. He can create some pretty cool parking garages!

The free wrestling clinic for his school from the HS wrestling team. He has improved a lot since last year and took 2nd place!!! He was excited and it was fun to watch him wrestle. 






1 comment:

WesLaurie said...

I started to say I LOVE the Waldo and the legos and the.... let's just say he is an awesome kid with so much wonderful enthusiasm for everything!