Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Lego League/ First Grade


Will was chosen to be on his schools team Lego league. It was an after school program with some meetings during school as well. His team built a really fun project that they said would bring water to the moon. They also learned how to use a computer to code their project so that it moved. It was pretty incredible for 1st grade I thought. 



Explaining their project to the high school judges. 


Getting their award

  

They displayed their Lego League project at school for everyone to see. 
 

Also going to see all the kids artwork on display at the end of year


Will's 1st grade spring pictures. We didn't buy them but they were sure cute!


They had a math BINGO night at his school. Will won and got a board game plus a book. 



1st grade with Mrs. Kucinich was absolutely amazing! Will is SOOOOO sad that its over and didn't want summer to come. Hopefully 2nd grade is just as good. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That Lego League sounds awesome and right up Will's alley!

WesLaurie said...

I'm not sure I even understand the Lego thing but what a great experience.

WesLaurie said...

I love the art projects on the wall. Reminds me of my school.