Saturday, September 22, 2018

Belgium

 We took the kids on their first international vacation to Belgium and France!!!

It was exciting to sleep on an airplane for the kids. The red-eye is always tough but the kids did great! Dale and I however were super tired!

From the Brussels airport we jumped on the train to take us to Bruges, Belgium where Dale's cousins family lives and Bill and Janet were!

Exploring the most beautiful and quaintest city ever. I absolutely fell in love with the architecture and way of life.  This whale was built from plastic that was pulled from the ocean :(



Walking from our Airbnb to the village square. We walked everywhere in the city. It's so accessible and easy to get places. Actually most people ride bikes but walking was so easy. 



Yummy Belgian waffles!!!




I failed to take a picture of our amazing little house. It was perfect and cute! But it was an awesome few days here exploring, can't wait to come back someday!

1 comment:

WesLaurie said...

That whale is cool ...and the market...and the waffles!! Maybe Janet took a picture of your house?