Tuesday, November 26, 2019

U.S. Space center

On our way to North Carolina for Thanksgiving we stopped in Huntsville, Alabama at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. We left our house early so we could spend all day exploring. As it turned out the website made it seem like we would spend a lot more time than we really needed and we could have planned driving and hotels differently, oh well.  All 3 kids didn't feel very well and although we had a lot of fun, when we finished they were more than happy to hang out in our hotel room for the afternoon, relaxing and resting. 




They had this little kiddie rocket blaster that Addison especially enjoyed. There were also some larger rides that Will and I had fun on!

 




Not sure we will ever go back, but it was fun to see and the kids had fun seeing the different NASA exhibits etc. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thought about visiting here after we left your house to go back to Nashville. But it was kind of out of our way so we didn't. I mostly just wanted to see the retired space shuttle they have there. Looks awesome!

WesLaurie said...

I really like the pictures in the space suits. Dad and I have our pictures taken in them too.