We came home from Utah with a few new things... including a dress that was mine when I was Addison's age.. She loves it and chooses to wear it most Sundays! ha ha Thanks Grandma Cole for the dress that keeps on giving!
Headed to the Zoo for the first time in months. It was nice to be out and see all the animals!
Lots of family time
New rug and chairs that the kids helped us build
Celebrating pioneer day!! Grandma made yummy dinner, cookies, had a fun scavenger hunt (Pioneer Style) and a lesson along with watching Little House on the Prairie- which Will loved! Such a fun night
Cute Jameson :)
Lots of swimming time!!!!! Kids have really learned a lot and are now swimming all over!!!
Started back at ConXion gym with gymnastics for Addison and Ninja Warrior classes for Will!
So much rain here!




























1 comment:
I thought I recognized that dress! Where is this pool?
Post a Comment