![]() |
| Photos taken of me during the race. It was so hard! But I am so glad I finally completed a triathlon, I feel pretty accomplished |
![]() |
| The two families rented cabins right next to each other, we spent the few days swimming, hiking, exploring and playing! So much fun! |
![]() |
| Lots of hours spent swimming and playing on the canoes and paddleboards!!!!! |
![]() |
| The 3 of us did the ropes adventure course |
![]() |
| We went on a great hike and tried to do some swimming at the cliffs and waterfalls like the previous year, but the water was surging and so powerful so we weren't able to get in at all! |







































































1 comment:
I can't believe you did a marathon! So awesome! Your cabin looks super fun too right on the water!
Post a Comment