![]() |
| Absolutely LOVE this picture of the kids, we were playing in the backyard one evening and I snapped this picture and it just is the cutest of all 3 of them!! |
![]() |
| Will is having the best year in 5th grade with Mrs. Engberg! He is excelling in school, has made good friends and is learning SO much! |
![]() |
| Addison participated in the high school cheer clinic. She loves being a cheerleader! |
![]() |
| So many dress-up days at school! |
![]() |
| Dad went to Europe for work and brought everyone home some chocolate!!! |
![]() |
| I love being in YW!! |
![]() |
| Kids enjoy going to the zoo! We've been a lot! |
![]() |
| The firetruck was parked at the library, so Jameson and I stopped and got to see inside and meet the firefighters, he loved it! |
![]() |
| Will and Addison stole my phone and had a great time taking pictures on the way home from church one afternoon! So many silly pictures! |
![]() |
| Taking care of Will when he was sick! |
![]() |
| I was the room mom for Addison's kindergarten class! All the parents donated candy and I got the buckets and put everything together for the entire class! Lots of fun! |
![]() |
| I painted and updated our bedroom!!! Added a rug, bedspread, curtains and everything! I love the newness! |



























































1 comment:
Love all these random pictures! Life looks fun and full of joy. :)
Post a Comment