![]() |
| Celebrating Thanksgiving at school |
![]() |
| We started our Thanksgiving vacation with the Broadway play The Lion King!!! It was so good!! Then spotted the ghost buster mobile outside the theatre afterword. |
![]() |
| We drove up to St. Louis to visit The Gateway Arch and was able to ride the elevator to the top!! Dale and Will did not enjoy the rather jumpy ride to the top! :) |
![]() |
| super tight quarters inside the elevator! |
![]() |
| Swimming at the hotel and eating cookies! |

![]() |
| We stayed the night in Keokuk, Iowa |





















































1 comment:
So glad you were able to go in the elevator this time! I loved the picture of the city below from the top! I also love in Nauvoo how you can see what the rooms look like inside the temple in that model. Super neat! I'm definitely a crier too! I get so mad when I cry, which only makes it worse too! Haha!
Post a Comment