Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Channel Islands National Park



Channel Islands National Park!!!
I've been wanting to visit this Nat Park for over 8 years, ever since we lived in CA.  We finally made it happen and had quite a few memorable moments! Jameson got sea sick and threw up over the side of the boat, luckily it only happened once and didn't make a mess everywhere. 

 

 


A highlight was watching the dolphins race our boat! So much fun to see them all over! 


 

Addison made fast friends with a little girl on the boat named Alexa. When we parked in the lot we noticed a family getting out of their car, Will and Teo were playing the license plate game and when they walked back to our car they realized this family next to us had Mississippi plates. Turns out we live about 1/2 mile from each other back home in MS and the kids go the same school! Alexa and Addison became friends and a few months later they were both assigned the same teacher for 1st grade and sat right next to each other. Such a funny coincidence. 

Channel Islands was fun to see, its very barren, but beautiful and I was so happy to finally get to go see it! 










2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is on our list for sure! We didn't have enough time to go the last time we were in California, but now I'm even more excited because of your dolphin experience! How funny about Addison's new friend!

Jessica said...

Little Jameson must be pretty prone to motion sickness poor thing! I am too so I get it!