Thursday, November 17, 2022

November



Happy November!!!
One of my favorite things is to decorate my mantel for each season/holiday! 

Gosh, she is so much fun! And I love this sweater I found for her this year! 

Happy early Christmas for us!!! We've been wanting to do a firepit in our backyard for a while and finally decided to get it done!!! We love it so much and I can't wait for so many more evenings roasting hot dogs, smores and hanging out by the fire! 

 


 

 

 

This is in front of a mega church that is pretty close to us, we decided to stop one day since we were close by. Kind of funny! 

Addison has been working so hard in her music class at school to put on this performance with her entire 1st grade. It was adorable and they knew the songs so well. She had a speaking part and was so excited for us to come! She is tearful in this picture because she had to say goodbye to us after the performance. 


We've become close with Paul and were able to attend his baptism! Such a good guy! 


how can anyone take a nap like this?!?!?


 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love seeing your mantles in pictures! You even had gas installed for your fireplace! How profesh! I love it and I love your patio lights too!