Tuesday, January 31, 2023

January


Addison was star student in her 1st grade class

Teaching her how to sew! She also dressed up as a 100 year old for the 100th day of school! 


She lost a tooth, but put this sign on her bedroom door so the tooth fairy would find her :)

my 1/2 broken dining room chair finally gave up the ghost and Dale was the victim! 

Huge ice storm that cancelled school and life for 1 week, we also lost 1/2 of our tree :(

 

  


Will won't let me chop his hair... however, I at least convinced him to let me try a man-bun!!!! lol 

Movie night!







 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I want to read Addison's answers on her poster. I love that she is a 100 year old with temporary tattoos on her arm! Haha! Too bad your chair broke. They are cute! The man-bun is hilarious!