Sunday, April 30, 2023

April

Will had his end of the year band concert! His beginner band sounds SO amazing! It's been such a good experience for Will and he has met some great friends thru band. 

 

Addison and I having some mommy/daughter time and she chose to go rollerblading. Its so fun because she is really good :)

playing at Grandma Smith's while I was watering flowers

Jack's birthday party!



Show & Tell at preschool. He took our little fake baby chicks that chirp when you hold them!! 

The Stake Primary held an activity for all the 8-11 yr old's. Addison and London had a blast!! 



best buddies- Jameson & Jack :)


Will at young men's, he loves all their activities! 


I added a rug to this room (that we rarely used) and pulled my blue chairs in and now we use this room all the time! Nice to have another room to sit and talk while kids are on computer or playing piano. 



General Conference Bingo time :)


Tornado season is upon us..... ugh! They seem to always happen shortly after bedtime or during the night! 


this was swirling above our house but thankfully didn't touch down!!

 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm in Activity Days now in my ward. Too bad I don't have little Addison in my group. Last time we visited the vet's office. LOVE the blue wall in your room where you added a rug and chairs! Tornado seasons seems to scary for me! Glad you were alright!