Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A New Bike!!!!!

Since Dale and I were married we've been really wanting to get a road bike for me so that we could go on bike rides together. So... Introducing my awesome and very cute bike!
It's the new Women's Specific Design 1.1 and I'm SOOO excited about it :)
I really wanted to get a 'cute' bike, this specific bike came in two different colors, a pretty blue which I could have had that same week, or this white and purple bike which we had to order and wait for 4 weeks. We decided to wait because I love it so much!

Now, we're all fired up to get in shape together and start going on rides. I can't wait! Our goal is to do the Tour de St. George together in October. I will do the 30 mile race while Dale does the 65 mile race. Dane and Bridget will be joining us as well.

7 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Happy biking. You look like a biker already. I'm glad Dale will have someone to go with on his bike rides. Be Safe

Dane said...

Very nice! Glad to see that the love of biking is spreading through the family! To think it all started with me...aren't I great?! Okay, just kidding, but I'm proud of you two! Happy riding, and keep up to date with my bike blog at www.danesbikingadventures.blogspot.com. And yes, that was a shameless plug to lure others to my blog! :)

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Hey!!! Love the TREK!! It is super cute! I think you guys should do the 100miler!! :)

JennyP said...

GOOD LUCK!! Bikes are so much fun! congratulations!

Zane and Cami said...

Oh my goodness you are so great! You inspire me. I've been looking at garage sales for a cheap-o bike so I can go with Zane. I highly doubt I would be good enough to buy an actually decent bike! ha..but I am stoked for ya!

Jessica and Justin said...

That's awesome Leis! Oh and the bike is very cute!

e.m. said...

that's AWESOME! ha ha ha - i love it. seriously, biking is such a blast.

i'm glad you were ever-so-patient and waited for such a sweet bike!