I was thinking recently how lame we are.... We haven't posted in almost 3 months, so I decided even if I posted something lame, I needed to post something!
So here it is..... today is St. Patrick's Day, so I woke up and continued on the tradition that I grew up with..... GREEN MILK AND WAFFLES!!! Dale was surprised... I don't think last year I did this, mainly because we probably were both at work or school that morning... but today we both were home and it was fun to be together and eat green food!!! So fun!
6 comments:
Traditions are what makes life fun. Continue on.
Yay! I did the pink milk and pancakes on Valentine's Day, but I didn't do the green this year because I was already running late for work! Welcome back to bloggerland. :) Love ya!
My mom use to always color our food for the Holidays. I LOVED it. I keep forgetting about all these fun traditions that I need to do for Zane.
haha! i'm so glad you posted!
ladon can't drink colored milk. his mom tried dying it once and he just couldn't get past the color....even though it doesn't change the taste! haha.
Fun! How festive. Tucker would love green waffles and milk!
Cute Leis! That is so NOT lame!!! More than I did :) there's always next year though right? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment