Saturday, April 9, 2011

ITS A BOY!

For those of you who have not heard the good news yet......Yes, it's true..... we are having a little boy!!! We just reached our 1/2 way mark this week and now I can't decide if it's all down hill from here, or all up hill from here :) Either way, we are happy and are getting excited for our little guy to come! This is the one little thing that I just couldn't resist when I saw it in the store :) If you can't tell, it says "Daddy's little co-pilot" How perfect and adorable is that?!?!? I am finally starting to show, (to those who know me) and we are having fun starting to prepare to become parents!


13 comments:

rmgrimmer said...

Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting!

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Yay! I'm so excited that Baby Matteo will have a little boy cousin to grow up with! I hope they will be friends!

Collette said...

What!? Congratulations. That is so exciting. We are kind of partial to little boys around here. The Smith family is getting all sorts of cousins. How fun.

cmerkley said...

Congrats Leisa! That is such great news, I am happy for you.

Zane and Cami said...

Still waiting to see a pic of your little belly!! Love that outfit!!

mom/Janet said...

I got to see it in person. So cute.

Jessica and Justin said...

Congrats Leisa!! I'm so happy for you! It's so hard to believe I haven't seen you in almost a year! Little boys are soooo fun!

Crowley Family said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you!

Adam & Leslie said...

Congrats Leisa! If you are having a shower in Utah you will have to let me know.

Brittany said...

i heard it through the grapevine but didn't know if it was true... glad to hear it is. happy day! congrats!

Megs said...

Congrats! Boys rule! I'm sure girls do too, but I don't know firsthand :)

Aunt Beth said...

I was getting all excited when you talked about showing, etc., thinking I'd see a pic of the mom-to-be. Guess I'll have to come to UT to see everyone in person. Congrats you two. LOVE that little onsie.

Andrew & Christy said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pics when he's here!!