Another adventure
I convinced Dale to take me to the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti this year, I haven't been to this Pageant since I was tiny and Dale had never been, so Saturday night we packed up and drove to Manti, Utah to watch the Pageant. The Pageant didn't start until 9:30, which is quite late but it was a beautiful drive down to Manti and we had a lot of fun.
| Probably the best background EVER! So beautiful all lit up at night. |
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time. Too bad it has to start so late. It's fun to experience different things. Enjoy it while you are childless.
You couldn't have chosen a backdrop more delightful and meaningful to me. I love that temple! It was the first temple I entered; I was a freshman at BYU and we went there for a ward temple day. If I had married Manti would have been my temple of choice.
Great shots.
Post a Comment