Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


This year for Thanksgiving we headed out to my parents home, all of my siblings came plus my Grandma flew in so she could meet William. This is our 4 generation picture!

My Sister made these adorable and edible place settings for Thanksgiving dinner, she even made one for William! :)
Thanksgiving Dinner, we were able to have 2 big dinners since my sister and her family couldn't be there on Thanksgiving day.
My parents with all the grand kids, it was rough getting everyone to be happy at the same time in order to take a picture (little man in the middle wasn't happy for this one!)


As for the Heward tradition, we always head up the canyon to cut down Christmas Trees for the year. The entire group- minus Grandma who was taking the picture.

Somehow Dale got sucked into being the one who pulled the kids in sleds and pushed them down the hills......

We ventured out of the truck for about 10 min.... it was too cold

Back in the truck waiting for everyone to find their own trees and finish sledding, we were slightly bored and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Will in his adorable beanie with ear flaps and mittens!

Dale found the perfect Christmas Tree for us!

our little man was VERY tired and had a great nap after our little outing

5 comments:

Abbie said...

How fun to see what you all did!! And I love the hats. :)

mom/Janet said...

Cute.....that's all I have to say.

mom/Janet said...

Cute.....that's all I have to say.

Jessica said...

He's so cute in his hat and mitten pictures. :)

Aunt Beth said...

I'm a bit jealous that you two have a real tree. Hope it is filling your home with lots of evergreen smells. That's what I miss about a real tree. Not that I want one this year.

Loved all the pics. How great to get a four-generation pic. What a great looking grandma you have Leisa.

I had to chuckle at Janet's comment--keeping it brief but somehow it posted twice.