I got this cute idea off Pinterest and decided I had to make this adorable Onesie...... Also, thanks to my Grandma who always has the best fabric scraps! Love it!
I asked Gma to bring yellow and green fabrics when she comes to visit for Thanksgiving. I want to make a pineapple bag that I saw on Pinterest, but she mentioned she had sent you some fabrics for a turkey Onesie for Will. I love it! Will is so cute anyway. I can't wait to see him again!
4 comments:
Look at you miss creative. So cute. You really do need to reinforse to me how to use Pinterest. I have many people I'm connected with on it.
I love all this updating!! Will is getting so big and he is super cute!! I love his turkey onesie too...I want to make one for Hendricks.
I asked Gma to bring yellow and green fabrics when she comes to visit for Thanksgiving. I want to make a pineapple bag that I saw on Pinterest, but she mentioned she had sent you some fabrics for a turkey Onesie for Will. I love it! Will is so cute anyway. I can't wait to see him again!
That is SOOO cute! So festive for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment