Monday, January 30, 2012

5 months!!!



It is crazy to think this little guy is already 5 months! Wow!

Some new things this month-
~ he can roll completely in a circle, and is starting to figure our how to roll to get a toy
~ he LOVES playing and looking around, (he would rather play now than sleep)
~ he loves to eat baby food, some of his favorites are squash, zucchini, and peas. He is slowly starting to think bananas are okay. Oh, and rice and oatmeal cereal.
~ he only wakes up once a night- YAY!


3 comments:

mom/Janet said...

It is hard to believe but on the other hand seems like he has been around forever. Such a smiley little guy. Good job on the eating buddy.

Jessica said...

I can't believe I haven't seen him since before Christmas! I'm so sad! We need to get together soon. Love you and Baby Will too!

Aunt Beth said...

Love his sweat pants! Glad he's getting so much use out of them.

Can't wait to see him again.