Sunday, March 4, 2012

6 months old!

William turned 6 months old this week! Amazing how time flies! It is also amazing to me to see what he has learned in just the last week.... he can now sit up, he can scoot forward to get things he wants, and he loves to swim in his bathtub along with playing with his toys and splashing like crazy. My videos won't download so unfortunately you don't get to enjoy actually seeing these things take place, but it is a lot of fun and we are enjoying watching him learn everyday! William also had the pleasure of getting his bottom 2 teeth in at the beginning of February, there is NO way I am getting a picture of those, his tongue just attacks every time I try :) :)



2 comments:

Jessica said...

...and he sticks his tongue out all the time! What a cutie!

mom/Janet said...

That smile just melts me every time I see it. So cute.