Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring time!

I watched my nephew and niece the other day and we had so much fun! Will loves little kids and they of course love him. One of our activities was making homemade liquid sidewalk chalk. It turned out pretty cool, you can paint it all over and you can make some vibrant colors. Definitely something I will be doing again!
Playing on the playground, Will's first time swinging, he LOVED it :)

He had the biggest smile on his face the entire time

The week after Easter Will and I went home to visit my parents, I figured I had to get some Easter pictures of the little guy :) He wasn't so sure about the bunny ears!!

But he LOVED helping to feed the new baby lambs, We have 3 adorable little lambs that we have to feed by bottle, Will enjoyed petting their noses


3 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Jessica said...

Oh, how fun that you got to babysit Lincoln and Kinley! That liquid sidewalk chalk looks totally fun too! Oh, Will, he is too adorable!

Aunt Beth said...

Our two little lambs!