Monday, July 30, 2012

Trip to Neola

I had a couple days off of work this last week so I headed out to Neola to spend time sewing with my Mom, Grandma and sister.... Dale flew out for one of the days and gave some members of my family airplane rides, they have been waiting for this moment for so long and they were SUPER excited! 



Dale and my Dad


What a little stud.....


I love William's face in this picture, he was so happy! 


Playing with cousins, Jade explaining how to play all the games :)



What's the best way to play with toys?? 
Sitting inside the bucket of toys, of course....



What is my favorite thing to do???
Stick out my tongue....



relaxing with mom in the hammock....


Trying to go for a 4-wheeler ride


 Cute matching outfits from Gpa and Gma

3 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Looks like the little girls loved being momma to Will. He looks so grown up.

Jessica said...

Fun pictures!

Bradley and Mariah Evanson said...

Yay Leisa! I am so glad I found your blog. It is so nice to keep up with your adorable family! I so wish we were close and our little guys could be buds!