Saturday, August 4, 2012

11 Months!

William is 11 months old!!!!

This month he grew 2 inches and actually lost a 1/2 pound, not sure how he accomplished that since he eats ALL the time, but sure enough.....

He isn't walking yet, but he can crawl like you wouldn't believe, he is fast :) 

New things:
Wave on command
High Five.... and learning to "pound it"
I will post a video when and if I can shortly but these are some conversations we have lately:
Me: "William, If you like pancakes, raise your hand"
William: raises his hand!!!
So CUTE!

He is also the BEST sleeper EVER! He sleeps around 13 hrs a night straight... plus he still takes two naps which are around 1-2 hours... I love it :)

He is such a fun little guy, he loves to take baths, be outside and play hard... He is getting to be such a boy, always climbing things, rolling around and falling... A couple weeks ago he fell off the couch and got a small black eye :(   Oh well, he survived, it's all part of learning to be a Mom to a Boy.... fun stuff! 




2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Still cute as ever.

Jessica said...

I love that he put up his hand to say he likes pancakes! Such a handsome little guy. :)