Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


William and I got crafty for this holiday, a couple of days ago we made this fun LOVE sign..... He could have had a lot more fun, but I didn't want paint everywhere! I just need to find a frame so that I can keep it and display it each year : ) 


Yesterday we made Valentines, Will was pretty good about writing his love note on each piece of paper that I cut out. He also helped by eating some candy. 

  
Today, we took his valentines to the Valentine party we were invited too. It was a picnic and perfect weather.... 66 degrees and sunny. It felt amazing. Below is a terrible picture of grumpy Will.... I dragged him to this party mainly because I wanted to go and hoped he would have fun.... he didn't :( He is currently getting two molars in (so close, yet so far away), has a small cold, and the party was right before his nap, so he was TIRED! oh well, he did great- all things considering. 


There was probably about 30 kids who showed up with their moms, so much fun. I love this ward! We ate treats, had our picnic, played and the kids shared Valentines. 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun picnic. I love Will's valentines and the love sign is so cute!

mom/Janet said...

Cute sign. It's always nice to get out with other moms. Glad you could do it.

Rio said...

Aaah he's getting so big! I love seeing your familiar handwriting on those Valentine cards, and I LOVE that Will left his mark on each one! How cute!!

Jessica said...

That love sign is super cute! Love the idea. Where is your Valentines wreath?? ;) Ha!