Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas!! We stayed in Clovis for Christmas and enjoyed being together as a family. We had a wonderful couple of days and were able to play and relax. Christmas morning was great, we slept in.... sort of, I couldn't sleep so I was up by 4:30 and had to wait and wait until Dale woke up, and then we waited and waited for William to finally wake up! The anticipation is the best part : ) 


In front of our Christmas tree


William had so much fun opening presents, he definitely understood and it was fun to watch

Will is definitely our kid..... he loves candy! Watch the movie and you'll understand : )


Such a great day
I love this picture of my two boys!




2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

So glad you enjoyed your holiday. Cute pictures. See you in a few days.

Jessica said...

That video is too much! So adorable! Glad you had a great Christmas!