A couple of weeks ago I went to Time Out for Women. I was invited to go with a group going from our ward, we had so much fun! It was short and sweet but so great. We left Friday afternoon and headed to Visalia, which is about 1 hr from Clovis. We went out to eat first and then headed over to the event for a short program that evening. Afterwords, we headed for some yummy dessert and then on to the hotel for a lot of laughter and very little sleep : )
| Terrible picture, we look a little crazy...... But check out those desserts! Lets just say, first time to order a dessert that was bigger and better than the picture! |
On Saturday we woke up early and headed to the convention center for a full day of speakers and music. It was a great time. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and were uplifted on top of that. What more could you ask for?!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great time! I'm glad you were able to go with what looks like some really fun ladies. :)
Post a Comment