Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

The city of Clovis held an Easter egg hunt at a nearby park this year, I read about it online, so I called some friends of ours and they decided to join us Saturday morning for some fun!


Will didn't know what to think about wearing bunny ears.... however.......



.....He L.O.V.E.D. the Easter bunny..... it was so funny : ) He could NOT get enough of watching the bunny and kept wanting to go give him high fives. Dale caught the perfect picture! 



We had practiced earlier in the week so William did pretty well during the egg hunt... he picked up 8 eggs! There were some pretty CRAZY parents who were "helping" their kids around us. Let's just say... yikes : )
 








Having fun with friends



3 comments:

WesLaurie said...

Love it! WOW! Will is growing up! I would have been one of those parents "Helping" their child probably. I love Easter egg hunts. He is so cute!

mom/Janet said...

I think it's funny when you say 'we practiced'. It's a fun tradition.

Jessica said...

It's hilarious that he loved the Easter Bunny so much! The stories you told me were great. I also love that you practiced picking up eggs with him. ;) Glad you let him do it himself.