Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Seattle



The second week of December, Will and I headed up to Seattle to spend the week with my Grandma. He had such a great time flying on the plane and was so excited when we got to ride the "Mickey" plane that was bright blue and had the giant faces of Mickey Mouse and gang!!


We headed down to Portland for a quick overnight stay so that we could go to the family Christmas party. It was fun to see my cousins and uncle, plus meet my cousins baby.  



Will spent a few days with his Grandparents so that I could have one-on-one time with my Grandma. It was great, and Will had so much fun he didn't even miss me! He had fun playing with trains and playing with his cousin.


Grandma and I had a great time visiting, relaxing and reading books, we even visited the Seattle Temple. It was a great week and I am so glad I was able to visit. I only snapped 1 picture of the three of us together, but it ended up being a pretty decent picture considering how hectic of a morning we had just had. (My cousin getting in a car wreck, finding a new ride to the airport, and Will getting carsick with the worst timing possible :)) Oh well, memories for the future, or as Dale likes to always say "we can either laugh about it now, or we can laugh about it later" 


2 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun that you got to ride on the Mickey plane with Will! I'm glad you got to have a week with grandma and I love that picture of the 3 of you! I personally love what Dale says. If you can laugh about it, it makes it not so bad. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I am also glad I got to see Grandma one more time, the Utah trip was worth it just for that!