Here is the next quilt block. It still needs a small bell to put on the end of his hat. But I need to buy the bell first, so I will try to write it down and hopefully remember next time I am at the craft store. This was a fun block to do, I love Christmas time!
3 comments:
I think the bell is in the pkg. that grandma has ready for you at her house. I made pkts. of extra things (beads to embellish etc) for everyone.
Now you're 2 blocks ahead of me! ;) Good job! It looks great!
Hey! I got your comment and I was going to ask you for yours too! You can send it to my email collettelake@gmail.com
Our address is 349 Maple St. Evanston WY 82930
Your quilt blocks are so cute and little Will is getting so big. I am such a lurker...through my bloglines!!
Post a Comment