Easter morning, looking for eggs and his Easter basket. I tried to upload a video but for some reason it didn't work. Unfortunately the pictures aren't the best, but at least I have them!
This is the best game for kids his age... it teaches colors, counting, body parts, actions, sounds etc. We've had fun playing and learning. Thanks to Emalei and Grandma Smith for introducing us to this! I've been so excited to give this to him for many months now!
We have church in the afternoon so we spent the morning together and then enjoyed Easter Sunday at church. I taught Sharing time in primary and it was great because I got to study and give a lesson about the Resurrection. The best was learning from those kids and how much they know about their Savior : ) heart warming!
4 comments:
sounds like you had a good easter!
What a cute little egg hunter. :)
Lucky little guy. Hope he learns a lot from the block and not use it as a tackling block all the time.
I hope Will likes the cube! Matteo is in a phase where he just wants to do the cards where he has to find objects of a certain color, and he wants to match the to his different trains every time!
So many of Will's little faces remind me of Matteo!
Good to catch up with you guys. Love you!
Post a Comment