Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Will!!!!

It's hard to believe that Will turned 4 years old this week! He is such a fun kid and we love him so much! I offered many ideas on a birthday cake this year but his heart was set on another firetruck cake. It turned out horrible compared to his 3rd birthday but this little guy could have cared less :) He loved it. It was hot and my fondant was melting and gushing all over. So weird, but it still tasted great thankfully!  


We went to Richmond to celebrate the day with Abbie, Ella and Gma Smith who was visiting! 
Abbie captured this adorable picture of Will while we were singing to him. He loved having us sing to him.



After breakfast, opening gifts and playing with new toys we headed to a place called Maymont. It had a small petting zoo, which the kids enjoyed. It was a very humid day and we were all very hot, plus a lot of walking and not seeing many animals left a lot to be desired. We ended early and headed to Chic-Fil-A for lunch and playtime! 



After lunch we headed back to Abbie's place to swim and enjoy the hot day. It felt great! We hope you had a great birthday little guy, We sure love you!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Will!! Love how big he is now and he seems like such a fun guy!

mom/Janet said...

I'm so glad I could be there. I love that little guy.

WesLaurie said...

I think the cake is cute but I can see it was melting. Fires are HOT. Will is so cute I need some birthday pictures emailed....