A beautiful hot and humid day. We came and visited the national cemetery that is a few blocks from our house. It's a civil war cemetery and used to be an old battlefield. Lots of history around here.
Went on a nice walk by our house. Throwing rocks in the stream and then enjoying the train that went by!!! Loud, but cool to be there when it went by!
Sunday evenings always involve playing with garbage before we put it out on the curb for recycling day. Addison is being taught the enjoyment of playing garbage.
Kids Fest
We went downtown to the festival and ran into some friends that we spent the day with!
Dale and Will at the Mariners game. Will 'caught' a ball!
2 comments:
Love the recycling picture! Such a good thing! I recycle whenever I can, but I wish they did it more here.
so fun to see what you guys are up to....
Post a Comment