Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Birthday Party

Will's 5th birthday party was a success!!!
I actually had a ton of fun planning it. And it made it more fun to have my sister and her family join in the fun and help out! 

His cake turned out pretty much what I had envisioned it and Will loved it so that's what matters anyway.



Thanks to Uncle Sam for climbing the tree barefooted and hanging the pinata. It was definitely the highlight of the party. 




Pin the Lightsaber on Yoda!!! 



Made light-saber bubble wands


And of course, any kids dream is opening some presents. I didn't realize that his friend actually opened most of the presents and handed Will the gifts. Luckily he handled it well. 





Water balloon target practice.

Star Wars Bingo


Addison gets pretty jealous if anyone is holding another baby/kid and needs to be involved! 

And we had a great time slipping and sliding. These kids all didn't quite know how to do it at the beginning but by the end could really cruise! 






3 comments:

WesLaurie said...

this looks like it was such a fun party with LOTS of kids! Couldn't tell if Sam or the piƱata was the "highlight of the party" THE CAKE WAS AWESOME!

WesLaurie said...

I will bet you were exhausted!

Jessica said...

That cake is amazing! You did tons of fun things at the party. Will's faces crack me up!