Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Labor Day camping


We went camping!!!!

It was so much fun. I've never gone camping with a baby before and Addison was a champ. She slept all night and had fun getting dirty. 



Will is the perfect age for camping. He loved loved loved keeping that fire going and was great at it. I am already looking forward to next summer! 



This is Prospect peak which you can see 3 states from. West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania. We also passed a castle. I wish that I had snapped a picture of it because it didn't seem to fit the West Virginia landscape. Looked more mid-evil Europe style. 

Saturday we spent the day at Lake Cacapon. Our friends joined us and we had a great day swimming, playing in the sand, talking and enjoying.






Back up at the campground 
Eating yummy food and desserts! I love camping!


2 comments:

WesLaurie said...

The picture of Addison in pink sitting on the towel is JUST LIKE YOU! You used to sit on your knees (both of them) just like that! She is a DOLL!

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!