Monday, October 24, 2016

Mom and Dad visit

After being in NC my parents followed us home to Virginia and spent a few days with us. We visited Virginia's State Arboretum which is about 15 min from our house. I've been wanting to visit for awhile. The grounds are very pretty, not much too it but there would be a lot to explore if you wanted to walk a lot!









We also spent one day going up to Harper's Ferry. Such an old and quaint little town with a ton of history. 


Hiking up to the church and overlook above Harper's Ferry. It was where George Washington stood.





CFA spirit night for Will's elementary school. Addison didn't love the cow. She wouldn't take her eyes off of him and freaked out when he touched her! ha ha

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That first picture of dad, mom and the kids is a good one! Harper's Ferry is what is on the National Park quarter from there! Cool! Love Addison in the Long John SIlver's hat! Poor Addison being scared of the cow though. :(

WesLaurie said...

It was so much fun being together and exploring. I enjoyed seeing Will's school and seeing how much he has grown up and Addison is SO sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what you guys did with mom and dad. i hadn't heard what you guys did. I want to see harper's ferry, looks fantastic