Monday, October 24, 2016

1 year old

I honestly can not believe Addison is ONE!!!!
This has been the fastest year of my life! Although it's been a good year it's kind of sad to see that it's gone. Addison is such a sweet little girl. We all love her so much. She is a great sleeper, especially at night. She sleeps anywhere from 12-14 hours straight. And she is still taking 2 naps during the day. Amazing! She has her 8 front teeth and is learning how to walk. She has taken a few steps here and there but its still faster to crawl so that is what she prefers. 


This is her first ponytail. It is so tiny and so cute! My sister whipped it out so easily. I have tried since and it is tough to get that little thing in there!

The birthday kids!!!! Happy birthday to Addison and Uncle Sam.

We went to North Carolina to spend the weekend with my Sister and her family and my parents who were visiting! My sister decorated and it was soooo cute!


The cousins and Will loved helping her open her gifts and playing with all the toys.



Her monthly pictures. I love taking a picture every month so I can look back and see how she has grown.

We went to Mega Play for the afternoon. The kids had a blast playing!!

There was a baby section and Addison LOVED it. This was a little merry go round that barely moved but she sat on this peanut for a LONG time! She had the funniest facial expressions while riding it!



Later that evening we had cake and ice cream and played in bubbles






The night before after decorating the birthday cake I let the kids use the leftover frosting to design their own miniature cakes. It was a hit and pretty messy. 

Playing with our new bubble machine. This thing is amazing!






4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute little birthday girl! Heidi has had 2 cute girls to practice pony tails on so I know you'll get it soon. ;) What a cute cake you made too!

WesLaurie said...

These are great pictures and remind me of all the fun!

WesLaurie said...

I Love the picture of Sam with Addison. The bubble pictures are so pretty too.

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures of sam and addison and mom and addison popping bubbles. great birthday party!