I had told Dale at the beginning of the summer that my top thing to do was to take Will to the demolition derby. He has an obsession with crashing race cars and I knew it would be a dream to see this in real life. Dale had never been to a derby before either and I think everyone fully enjoyed the experience. We should have brought ear plugs for Addison but she did fantastic watching and sitting for so long.
Will really wanted to ride some of the rides but we convinced him to wait for Disneyworld this fall where the rides are so much better.
Waiting for it to begin!
It was so fun to go and Will LOVED it! It's been since high school since I've been and I have to admit that I love it as well! Can't wait until next year!
1 comment:
I've never been to one either, but the one is Duchesne every year is always popular.
Post a Comment