Monday, August 28, 2017

Diggerland

We decided to celebrate Will's birthday this year by a family outing! When we moved back East I had found this amazing construction themed amusement park in New Jersey that I knew Will would love when he was a little bit older. Turning 6 was the PERFECT year! He was tall enough and old enough to ride all of the rides by himself. Which was nice since it was geared towards single passengers for the most part.

We stopped in Hershey on the way... always have to if we are close enough! Love us a free ride, free candy and the entire atmosphere!

We then spent the night in a hotel and went swimming... or at least tried too--- the pool wasn't heated and we only lasted for about 15 min. brr!

The next morning we drove to Diggerland!







They had this huge ropes course that I was honestly pretty excited about! I've always wanted to try it and Will was brave enough to go with me. He did really well! It was a lot of fun!



Addison was too small to ride all of the rides except one. Poor thing! So we did a lot of swapping and trying to keep her entertained as well.


I did the spindizzy once with Will and it was too much for me. He then rode it another 3-4 times by himself! He loved it!



Lots of tractors that he could dig and completely operate by himself. It was amazing and dream land for boys!





 He enjoyed the go-karts


This was Addison's ride. It wasn't very busy and so she just would stay on and keep going around and around the track. She probably rode it for 2 hours straight!! ha ha


This was challenging and I was very impressed that he could do it! He had to hook the ducks and pull them out of the water.


We were there ALL day long! When we left we stopped by a Carlo's bakery location that was super close! I was so excited and we probably bought way too much. But it was delish!



2 comments:

WesLaurie said...

such a great idea for his birthday!

Jessica said...

Looks like a great place for a birthday! I love Carlo's Bakery too!