Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 2020

Bill and Janet moved to Mississippi and brought Will a lot more Lego's that they had found while packing. So we spent a lot of time sorting and building!

Found a frog in our yard. She wasn't nervous to hold him at all!

We've had some beautiful rain storms and sunsets lately!!!

 

Jeff, Abbie and Elliot came to visit Bill and Janet. Addison really enjoys Uncle Jeff and helped him hang pictures. 
 

I had to document this. I've been learning to watercolor and painted this duck the other night. Addison must have liked the duck because she decided to draw her own "rainbow duck". SO cute!!! The big black heart and the little squiggle wings are the best!

New girl bike for Addison. LOL bike and frozen helmet. She loves it!

Jameson is really starting to like Will's car collection




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dale's parents moved to Mississippi?!! I didn't know that! Are they close to you?

WesLaurie said...

I LOVE both ducks. Yours is awesome but Addison's is so expressive! And Will's hair!?