Thursday, May 7, 2020

Quarantine part 3

 We finally bought new helmets that actually fit the kids heads! It needed to be done a long time ago!
 


May the 4th---- we celebrated all things Star Wars, good food, movies and hairdos!
 


Home church is really nice!

 

Went on a really nice walk/bike ride and enjoyed being outside!
 

Aunt Abbie sent cute little tigers
 

Addison in her "riding gear" she really wants a pet and would LOVE a horse to ride. 


Lots of time spent on the computer doing school work. The picture on the right is a birthday party for the neighbor girls!!
 

A new toy for each kid



2 comments:

WesLaurie said...

All cute pictures but the picture of Addison in her boots is Sooooo you!

Anonymous said...

I finally caught up! So glad we do these blogs! I'm working on mine from April 2019 forward. I just have our Memphis trip left and then you can catch up on mine!