Our friends Jonas and Julie were moving from D.C. to San Francisco and stopped and stayed at our house along the way. It was good to see them and catch up.
Occasionally Dale and Addison go Unicorn hunting. It's the cutest thing and I decided to take her one evening while Will was in his ninja class. We spent about 45 min driving around the park and stopping every so often so she could jump out and either catch unicorns or gather food. Its so entertaining to watch, she is in her own world!
I am learning how to watercolor and the kids are always so complimentary towards my paintings so I decided to let them try one afternoon. They did great and it was fun to paint together.
She just is fun!
Loves his hummus......and his toilet paper, just grateful it didn't end up IN the toilet :/
We've had some amazing weather and sunsets lately. Its been gorgeous!
















1 comment:
Haha! Jameson! He's so cute!
Post a Comment