Thursday, October 8, 2020

Legoland



We had given tickets to Will for his 9th birthday to LEGOLAND! Will has been dying to visit for a few years and he was soooo excited! For kids who love LEGOs it was a lot of fun. For the adults it wasn't what we were expecting but still a good day. 






All the kids were able to attend LEGO driving school and received their honorary driving licenses! 

 





 

Flight school ride

 




One ride was a water battle and we got completely soaked, had I truly known how wet I was about to get I would not have gone. It was slightly miserable, luckily they had these heat dryers that helped a teeny bit. 







 

Addison's favorite ride was UniKitty's. We only got to ride once because the line was super long and then it closed due to the rain. 



Giant city scapes made from LEGO bricks. Incredible!





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not like water rides for that reason! Kind of cool that they had drying booths though!