Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Swim Day- Hollywood Studios




We spent most of Wednesday at the hotel relaxing and swimming! The 2 swimming pools, pirate ship, water slide and splash pad were definitely enjoyed!!!

 

 




 Wednesday evening we visited Disney Springs, we enjoyed walking around and seeing all the fun Disney/Lego exhibits. 
 

 

We went and had dessert at the T-REX restaurant. The dessert was so fun!! and the asteroid show and Dinosaur growls were fun for everyone, Jameson wasn't fully sure he liked it or not! 
 


 



First time seeing the new Star Wars Land. It was pretty amazing how the designed it all! 


 

Addison and I wore our Lilo and Stitch shirts. We also went to a Disney Jr show while everyone else rode a bigger ride. Addison was in heaven singing and dancing!
 


Doc McStuffins Character sighting! 
 

Tower of Terror! 



My favorite is Toy Story land. Its just the cutest. It was our first time visiting this as well! Dale and I had been to Toy Story land at Hong Kong Disney, so I knew it was amazing and couldn't wait to visit with the kids!


 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had been to Disney Springs though! It's super fun!