Family Pictures!!! Our first time ever getting professional family pictures all together!! It worked out so well and we love how they turned out!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We did get family pictures all together at JC Penney, but it was more than 10 years ago so there was a lot less grandkids! You and Dale didn't have kids and I think it was before Mayci was born so there was only Jade, Lincoln and Kinley. Anyway, I loved these! Great job on getting the perfect photographer for us!
1 comment:
We did get family pictures all together at JC Penney, but it was more than 10 years ago so there was a lot less grandkids! You and Dale didn't have kids and I think it was before Mayci was born so there was only Jade, Lincoln and Kinley. Anyway, I loved these! Great job on getting the perfect photographer for us!
Post a Comment