November was a good month. Jameson is super sweet and fun, he loves to play outside by himself, just wandering around and loves it even more when his siblings are home and join him! Addison is always entertaining and fun. The Autumn colors have been beautiful this year and we have an amazing tree in our front yard, I can't wait until it's huge!
 |
| Jameson was super sick and not feeling well for about 1 week. But I got to hold him a lot and enjoy lots and lots of snuggles :) |
 |
First Haircut!
|
 |
| Virtual Young Women's, Addison enjoys being able to craft and help me. |
 |
| Will is beginning to be quite the chef, especially for breakfast foods!! I loved having my breakfast made for me while I was getting ready for church! |
1 comment:
That Jameson enjoys his food! Haha! We do virtual YW too! We just are able to start meeting just as classes again. Loving your mantle pics!
Post a Comment